I have set up a new page for sharing my research and all things related to it. Stop by from time-to-time to see what I’m up to. For now check-out the institute –The Institute for Applied Ecology New Zealand – that I am associated with to get an idea of what is happening around me.
- @DJDuncWilson @BeefLambNZ It great that one of @BeefLambNZ 'experts' take away msg is "The...paper acknowledges red… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Only two of the ten experts asked to comment disagree with the findings of the paper on #environmental and #health… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Two more #MyrtleRust infections confirmed in south #Auckland ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/articles/news/… 1 week ago
- RT @scion_research: Thousands of #kauri seedlings in the nursery and we're searching for the seedlings that might hold the key to #kauridie… 1 week ago
- "scientists are people..systemic #sexism and #racism on display every day...also exist[s] within the confines of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago