I have set up a new page for sharing my research and all things related to it. Stop by from time-to-time to see what I’m up to. For now check-out the institute –The Institute for Applied Ecology New Zealand – that I am associated with to get an idea of what is happening around me.
- @Forest_and_Bird @PetrelStation @AklCouncil Tim* Lovegrove. A bit of a bird legend. 1 week ago
- @ALCESonline I'm glad the internet can't transmit odour...yet 1 month ago
- RT @ALCESonline: Architeuthis alert! Tomorrow (21 Aug) we're examining a new giant squid specimen (first glimpse here). The event will be l… 1 month ago
- RT @CaptainKettles: Native threatened freshwater fish thrown a lifeline. New indigenous freshwater fish conservation bill introduced to Par… 1 month ago
- A list of useful books for navigating the ever increasingly complex world of #biostats botany.one/2018/08/the-bi… 1 month ago